Hot Kool Aid

Kool Aid + Coffee Maker = Hot Kool Aid. DRINK IT!!

1. Tatiana said:

YOU READ THIS COMMENT RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love your videos

2. Michael Bunn (BmB) said:

how about ice cream and hot sause!

3. Jacob said:

I really tried hot kool-aid it was pretty good!!! :O)

4. Taylor Blevens said:

I made hot kool-aid it really tastes good. Instead of putting coffee mix i put kool-aid mix. What kind of kool-aid did you use.

5. Bea said:

This has to be my favorite video. Love the face you make when he says he likes it!

6. Macie said:

My friend Gabriella wants to know:

Would You Rather,

Drink Hot Kool Aid
    or
    Eat Randy?

7. Brooke said:

My friends and I made some hot kool aid the other day and swore to each other that we would drink it all no matter how gross ” in ur honor” so then we didnt have kool aid so we made boiling hot jello mix water and drank it all, WE LOVE YOU! Haha(:

8. Brooke said:

omg im the 450th comment! my life’s complete!

9. me said:

“no, i’m not thirsty” as he’s raising his cup to drink.

10. D Sully said:

Favorite reason to love this video is epic acting from “drinking” brother from 1:39 – 1:52

1:40 (nods to bro – silent cheers);
    1:41 (pause – licks lips)
    1:43 (double frown – eyebrows and mouth – totally unsure of what he’s about to taste or whether he’s being poisoned)
    1:48 (yes, I’m swallowing this now)
    1:51 (major eyebrow switch – like his face has morphed into that of a wine-connoisseur)

11. Pingback: The Rabbit Room — Discussion Question: Good Sadness and Bad Sadness

12. Ansley said:

I decided to try hot koolaid..I had a friend over and we got board. I made hot koolaid for her. She hated it ,”I MADE THIS FOR YOU!!”

13. hannah said:

I love most of the Julian Smith videos…….I am a big huge fan.

14. Kayro said:

I’m glad you told us what it is. My mind was whirling while I tohguht of dragon feathers, fiber art, and other arcane things that wasn’t even close. Thanks for the flight of imagination.

15. DjDaniel said:

I want to show some appreciation to the wrietr just for bailing me out of such a issue. After looking throughout the internet and seeing opinions that were not beneficial, I figured my entire life was over. Being alive without the presence of approaches to the difficulties you’ve fixed through the website is a critical case, as well as the kind that might have in a negative way damaged my career if I hadn’t discovered your web page. Your own personal knowledge and kindness in controlling almost everything was priceless. I am not sure what I would have done if I had not discovered such a step like this. It’s possible to at this moment look forward to my future. Thanks so much for the expert and effective guide. I will not be reluctant to endorse your site to any individual who needs and wants guidelines about this matter.