Mr. Timn the Milkman

Benji!

1. Paula said:

This is by far the BEST vidoe ever! I watch it all the time and it makes me laugh every single time! YOURE AMAZING!!!!!

2. Tavis said:

hahaha I watch this vid atleast once a week! I think it was even better then the first and I’d love to see a third! maybe put him in someone’s car in their garage as they’re goin to work and he pops up from the back seat, or maybe someone ELSE breaks into HIS house muahahaha cuz honestly THAT’S NOT A PLACE YOU WANNA BE!YOU WANNA KNOW WHY?! CUZ HE HASN’T SHOWERED IN WEEKS!!!

anyway love the vid make more! XP

3. porschecrasher97 said:

i’m like’n the black backround at the end

4. Rinna said:

this is hilarious!!!!!!! funnier than the first

5. kelsey said:

ooh how i enjoy your videos!:) It was great as well as your other videos!

6. becca said:

omg, julian you are the funiest/weirdest (weird in a good way) person i have ever seen. Keep up the good work!!

7. Fleem the Pofwal said:

Hahaha “Do you hear that? It’s a group of people blowin’ their noses together.”

8. magicman6 said:

I love the Mr. Timn videos! To bad he doesn’t look both ways before he runs wildly across the street. I hope you don’t mind, but I posted the Mr. Timn videos on my blog. I did put a link to this site, but if you want me to take them off my blog, just say so. By the way, wonderful job!

9. sarah said:

julian i luv your videos all of them you are really creative and really talented keep making more mr. timn!!!!!!

10. T said:

Interesting…no, I did not laugh, but I was thrilled when he was hit by a car…and when I saw those people blowing their noses.

11. kmdfaith said:

i’ve stopped laughing at your videos. come up with something new. something hilarious. i’ve always loved your videos, but, you just need something out of this world funny. good luck

12. kmdfaith said:

make a vid where jeffery and mr. timn meet. just a suggestion

13. MaGeek said:

Julian where did you get the Mr. Timn hat? I would def wear a hat that fully awesome! :)

14. davis said:

Julian, if your looking at this, UPDATE YOUR DANG BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’ve been watching videos on this website ever since you made Reading a Book and the Pre-Blessed Food comment has been there ever since!!! And whats up with the absence of Vlogs?!?!?!?!

15. Anna said:

mr timn must be like a cat… he has died twice… but i laughed anyways

16. SMEXYYYYYY CHICKA said:

yeah so anyway this is a realllllly stupid vid

17. shneeb said:

“I’m soaking wet” haha MAKE MORE MR.TIMN MAKE MORE!!!!! :D

18. Taylor said:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm……………. I better change my pants

19. Julianna( this is really my name) said:

i love this and mr. timn in candyland!it makes me laugh every time i see it. i also like how he’s hit by a car every time. Think about it. makes sense. XD good work, julian!

20. ashlynn ( my name) said:

julian, keep rockin’! make more mr. timn vids! :D

21. julia said:

when you only got one day to live you better wear some NICE pants hahahah

22. Michael said:

How do you film Mr. Timn being run over like that? It looks so realistic! As a wannabe amateur filmmaker, I’d love it if you posted a video or comment that shows the process. You could even give it a fun name, like “Killing Mr. Timn” :P
    Thanks for Mr. Timn. He makes me laugh, and think about the little things in life, like which pants I should wear (you never know when you’re going to die).

23. meggers said:

I LOVE MR.TIMN!!!!!
    Awesome video Julian!And no, I didn’t wake up this morning thinking I was going to die.Mr.Timn? BENJI!

24. meggers said:

Ya wanna know why? Why? Ya don’t wanna know, ya wanna know why? Why? Ya don’t wanna know, ya wanna know why? WHY?!?!

25. un-named said:

sssssssalutations!

Benji!

ya dont wanna know, you wanna know why?
    why?
    ya dont wanna know, you wanna know why?
    why?

DO YOU HEAR THAT?
    what?
    ITS A BUNCH OF PEOPLE BLOWING THEIR NOSES AT THE SAME TIME!

26. Becka said:

the sad thing is that he didn’t even need to cross the street, the party was just down the side walk =( we must pitty those with no sense of direction, lol

27. William said:

Funnyness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Better wear some nicer trowsers!