Kidnapped – Execute (Ep. 5)

Julian Smith has been kidnapped and will be executed if he doesn’t reach one million subscribers in five weeks.

1. RushingS said:

“I am not RushingS I just like this name”
    Thanks…? But why?…
    Seriously, though, can you not steal my identity please. Rushing actually is my surname…

2. christiangirlproductions said:

Omgosh!!!! Squeeee! !! Tomorrow! I will not be able to make it till tomorrow! I am SO excited! Julians back! Im not gonna have to email him for the rest of ny life(not that id mind)! I just came on here cause I figured id check,I was not expecting this but im so happy!!!

3. bryton mark hanson said:

sorrey that name is awesome I really wish my parents named me that seriously I am sorrey

4. bryton mark hanson said:

by the way did you no that julin smith is a cristian it may not be a big deal to most people but to me that makes him the most awesom person in the world

5. bryton mark hanson said:

what if his new video is bad wait julin smith can’t make bad videos he is just way way way to awesome

6. bryton mark hanson said:

that is right still waiting for the new video going to be her a while

7. bryton mark hanson said:

na na na na na na na na ha ha ha good by jk lol not realy

8. christiangirlproductions said:

Bryton you comment alot. But I think its funny. Im waiting for a new video too,tomorrow can’t come fast enough! And I knew hes a Christian,and I think its really awesome! And you’re right: julian can NOT make a bad video. I don’t think the words ‘bad’ and ‘video’ can even be used in the same sentence when talking about him. :)

9. bryton mark hanson said:

you should join me in my quest to stay up tell he posts a new video. It is the best slution to let out all of your bundeled up energy.

10. bryton mark hanson said:

man i got nothing to do but comment and wach julin smith videos what that is all i need for the rest of my life and eat and drink my life is made.

11. christiangirlproductions said:

Also:I hey if you’re looking for something to do for a few minutes I and my friends have a blog! We make videos and put them up. We aren’t professional like Julian or anything bit still,we like them and have a lot more planned! If you want its Christiangirlproductions.blogspot.com. enjoy!

12. bryton mark hanson said:

I can’t belive it I fell a slip at the computer but the video is not yet so i am ok

13. Bob said:

HE’S DEAD?!!???!!!??!?! HOW CAN HE BE DEAD?!?!?!?! I AM VERY SANGRY!!!!! (sad+angry)

14. RushingS said:

lol, Bryton you are a goof!
    I also knew he was a Christian…I wonder how many of us that watch him are…

15. Pingback: Thoughts on Kidnapped | JulianSmith.tv | I made this for you.

16. Danae said:

Hey you made my day you are awesome I wish dat I cud meet u in real life! I’m having a really tough time with some rocky relationships with friends right now do school was crappybut u made me smile! Always hav faith! Hebrews 11:1 ;)
    I luv u! Keep up the good work I hope you are an inspiration to all and thank you for doing what God blessed u with it really encourages me!

17. Dave West said:

Julian is certainly the most god-blessed person on YouTube… EVER. SOOOOOOO much funnier than people like shane dawson, AND he’s able to combine it with a really professional cinematic styel! Julian, you’re awesome, can’t wait to see more awesome vids like this!!

18. Someone said:

I don’t get how Mr. Timn is behind this. How do you know?

19. Keven Moreno said:

I cant find the song “STRANGE THINGS”!!!!! I WANT IT BAD

20. Akbar said:

I am crying I love Julian I feel so Bad For Jeffery!!!!!

21. Akbar said:

I KNEW IT WOULD BE THE BOX ALL ALONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22. Marissa said:

what is julian sining anybody know its within the beginning 50 seconds……..

23. Sage 124 said:

JULIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

24. Anna said:

When I first saw this I was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO0000000000000000000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then I reelized what Julian did and I was like YAY!!!!!!!! :8)

25. Scott said:

you know if mr.timn was behind he would be killing himself and gabriel should have checked if he is dead

26. Julian fan24 said:

Even though he’s not really dead I mean why would someone kill a guy just like that