Eat Randy

I’d rather eat Randy.

iTunes: http://bit.ly/GDus9g | Amazon: http://amzn.to/H33nMG

1. Anonymous said:

I am 12 and I love your video 4 days after my B_DAY yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i love you

2. Anonymous said:

hahahahahahaha!WAIT….are you a cannibal!?! HELP MEEEEE!just kidding …maybe.
    PS when is your next video coming?PPS WHERE YOU WEARING EYESHADOW?
    PPPS at the part that you sing really high……WHAT KIND OF DANCE WAS THAT!?!
    i just wanted to point that out.

3. Anonymous said:

PPPPS…(YEAH this is the same person)you are amazingly AWSOME at singing ANY type of song

4. Anonymous said:

This creeped me out on a number of levels… xD

5. Anonymous said:

i was the randy who did the last post I just wanted it to be funny

6. Anonymous said:

well, if were talking bout names……

my real name is…. kkksshhhrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Anonymous said:

I love this song my dad is named Randy we love aggervating him with this song i love Julian Smith so much im 13 and i watch all of his vids!!!!

8. Anonymous said:

This is a great video i would not eat randy but this is my all time favorite video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Anonymous said:

at first I thought Julian smith was a mith but then I saw his vids and they were lagit mah own lyricks :D srry if I spelled its dark in here

10. Anonymous said:

i can’t stop watching this video. i saw it when it came out but i think i love it even more now. totally reminds me of adam ant videos. :)

11. Anonymous said:

Sounds like pet shop boys!!! I love it!!

12. Anonymous said:

This song is stuck in my head more then the stuck in my head song. The eighties glam style is what makes me laugh.

13. Anonymous said:

good lord you’re attractive! aha awesome vocals!

14. Anonymous said:

p.s. I love your dance when you were standing on the table, and this song has been in my head for three days! Love your videos! <3

15. Anonymous said:

Julian, you have definitely created a unique song. Nice dance and vocals by the
    way. Understandable how others could feel awkward about this or other. And I have
    to sympathize with your date in this video.
    Amy, I feel your pain but I have to apologize for enjoying what Julian does. Give my regards
    to Randy.

16. Anonymous said:

I called Jeffery for a good time…all I got was the voicemail lol

17. Anonymous said:

Omg omg omg omg omgomg omg omg omg omg you are the hottest hotty in the whole world besides Obama. Derp