Eat Randy

I’d rather eat Randy.

iTunes: http://bit.ly/GDus9g | Amazon: http://amzn.to/H33nMG

1. daniel said:

I am 12 and I love your video 4 days after my B_DAY yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i love you

2. tweety said:

hahahahahahaha!WAIT….are you a cannibal!?! HELP MEEEEE!just kidding …maybe.
    PS when is your next video coming?PPS WHERE YOU WEARING EYESHADOW?
    PPPS at the part that you sing really high……WHAT KIND OF DANCE WAS THAT!?!
    i just wanted to point that out.

3. tweety said:

PPPPS…(YEAH this is the same person)you are amazingly AWSOME at singing ANY type of song

4. Julia said:

This creeped me out on a number of levels… xD

5. brett said:

i was the randy who did the last post I just wanted it to be funny

6. bob said:

well, if were talking bout names……

my real name is…. kkksshhhrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. autumn said:

I love this song my dad is named Randy we love aggervating him with this song i love Julian Smith so much im 13 and i watch all of his vids!!!!

8. oreo said:

This is a great video i would not eat randy but this is my all time favorite video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. BJ said:

at first I thought Julian smith was a mith but then I saw his vids and they were lagit mah own lyricks :D srry if I spelled its dark in here

10. Myself said:

i can’t stop watching this video. i saw it when it came out but i think i love it even more now. totally reminds me of adam ant videos. :)

11. stroudt said:

Sounds like pet shop boys!!! I love it!!

12. Vicky said:

This song is stuck in my head more then the stuck in my head song. The eighties glam style is what makes me laugh.

13. Janelle said:

good lord you’re attractive! aha awesome vocals!

14. Jay said:

p.s. I love your dance when you were standing on the table, and this song has been in my head for three days! Love your videos! <3

15. Albert said:

Julian, you have definitely created a unique song. Nice dance and vocals by the
    way. Understandable how others could feel awkward about this or other. And I have
    to sympathize with your date in this video.
    Amy, I feel your pain but I have to apologize for enjoying what Julian does. Give my regards
    to Randy.

16. Eric said:

I called Jeffery for a good time…all I got was the voicemail lol

17. Tiffany said:

Omg omg omg omg omgomg omg omg omg omg you are the hottest hotty in the whole world besides Obama. Derp

18. Not Randy said:

I just wanna know if the more feminine vocals are natural or even somewhat edited. If not, good on you! If so, how much?

19. Samson said:

Can I please know your motivation for making Eat Randy? Its killing me.

20. Hallie said:

it sounds like the way you sing in this, Randy is pre-blessed. yay.

21. Josh said:

My mom made me a ham sandwich but I said “I would rather eat Randy”

22. Alana Pettigrew said:

Hello Jullian

My sister Is. Elise Pettigrew and my name is Alana Pettigrew and we were toddlers together and 1st and 2nd and we have been watching you and you very funny and in videos and your vocal cords and it is just amazing and i think and i really admire you and so much and i really don’t why really and i’m really so sorry and to say and to you and i am also UTube videos to and i just really wanted to let you know and i think and pour Randy and i think i feel sorry and for him and i don’t really Admire him and i really don’t and i ADMIRE you and so much more and i know you are such really talented person

23. Audra said:

First of all, I’ve never had a crush on a celebrity before, but I have to admit that I adore you. You are so brilliant! Serious genius. Your voice is amazing and your sense of humor kills me. I love this song! I feel like I’ve seen a similar 80’s video, was there a specific song that inspired this? I’d love to know how you come up with the stuff you do. And your great grandma is the cutest! Thanks for the joy and laughter you bring me and my family. You’re amazing!!

24. Dillo said:

Can you make a shout out on your youtube and make it say thanks dillo for all your help and support? thanks! love your videos…