Creepy Santa Doll

Posted by on December 20, 2012 in Sketches, Videos - 85 Comments

Click to Tweet: http://bit.ly/Vcqo3r

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

-j

© 2012 papertown entertainment, inc.

85 Comments on "Creepy Santa Doll"

1. KATO March 1, 2013 at 6:36 pm ·

I loved it!!! I was scared when he walked into that room… and then scary music.. And then I laughed when the Santa said MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! I was crying becuase it was so funny

2. j March 5, 2013 at 1:42 pm ·

lol

3. natethegreat March 13, 2013 at 12:16 pm ·

When are you going to publish a new video?!

4. Kate March 17, 2013 at 8:54 am ·

Just don’t blink

5. Steve March 19, 2013 at 2:33 pm ·

faster than you can believe. don’t blink, don’t let your eyes off of them for one second! good luck

6. CC March 21, 2013 at 2:18 pm ·

What the heck? there used to be new videos all the time now there is a new one like every other month.

7. Sydney March 23, 2013 at 7:23 pm ·

Com’on Julian, It’s almost my birthday, and there still isn’t a brilliant creation of epic video-ness on my screen :(

8. StuartWhitakerTV March 26, 2013 at 5:07 am ·

LOVE ITTTT!!!!!

9. Austin March 28, 2013 at 11:38 am ·

Soooo I think you need to make a video… Doesn’t have to funny or long but just something explaining why you never post anymore, If you actually gave your fans an explanation as to why your doing this to your them(not me anymore) then you would avoid having them get mad at you. Just an idea… but it’s a stinking good idea lol anyways all the best to ya.

10. jjsnap April 12, 2013 at 2:07 pm ·

DUDE!!!! MAKE ANOTHER VIDEO!!! I ALREADY UNSUBSCRIBED!!!! WHAT”S HAPPENED TO YOU MAN?!?!

11. whattheheck? April 12, 2013 at 2:09 pm ·

when will you make another vid, bro?

12. jjsnap April 12, 2013 at 2:10 pm ·

NEVER!!!!!! HE NEVER WILL, WHATTHEHECK!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Cynthia April 13, 2013 at 2:02 pm ·

I love your vids, they are the funniest, but people Julian has a life, if you really are a fan of his work then you would wait patiently, I’m pretty sure hes trying to come up with something that is actually funny and not videos that are made just have a video posted. Do I want him to make another video? Yeah, but I want a video that is actually funny and spent time on, and not a rushed sucky videos. Maybe he’s having trouble coming up with something, I will wait patiently.

14. Your biggest fan ever Julian April 17, 2013 at 7:47 pm ·

Julian, we love ya and all but you really need to make a new video that people will have time to actually watch. (two hours, really?) You are kind of letting everyone down with being so slow in making them. What happened to ever Friday you make and post a new video? Huh? shame on you Julian, for shame!

15. Your biggest fan ever Julian April 17, 2013 at 7:47 pm ·

You are lame Cynthia lame

16. Tweety April 20, 2013 at 1:57 pm ·

Okay,I have an idea. JULIAN SMITH HURRY UP AND MAKE A NEW VIDEO PLEEZ! I miss you.:(

17. Colby Cameron April 21, 2013 at 3:15 pm ·

Holy Crap people, Julian has a life I’m sure, I too would love to see new videos but I’m not going to demand a new one or an explanation of why he’s too busy to keep uploading. This guy’s an artist and you are all treating him like your little slave who will making a new video every time you demand it. Rather then continue complaining and demanding so let’s all just remember him for the masterpieces he created that will forever be remembered by us internet users. I too side with Cynthia. One last thing, if I were Julian and I read these comments, especially the ones from “Your Biggest Fan Ever Julian”(Ha) and “jjsnap” I would never want to come back. Honestly what makes you people so special?

18. Tweety April 24, 2013 at 4:39 pm ·

Ok,I have one sincere Q. Does Julian even read his comments? Because,Colby, I agree with you and all,but
    it probably doesn’t take a person 4 months to make a note that explains why there’s no videos. I’m just saying,it’s been a while.

19. Tweety April 24, 2013 at 4:45 pm ·

But,seriously I HAVE been waiting 4 months.

20. Jordan April 25, 2013 at 3:07 pm ·

Well it HAS been four months, and he used to have new videos almost every Friday…

21. Jordan April 25, 2013 at 3:09 pm ·

His recent videos have been kind of wierd too.. no offense, but thye just haven’t been as funny latley.
    Q: Where did Mr. Timn go?
    Q2: Jeffery needs to come back
    Q3: Make more vids like Waffles! please?

22. misskiss April 26, 2013 at 7:37 am ·

If you go on his twitter, it says that he is going to being announcing or even releasing something soon. Just be patient.

23. Tweety May 1, 2013 at 4:54 pm ·

Misskiss,i luv u I luv u I luv u! Thank you for telling me! I totally would have known that if I had a twitter
    account. IM SO HAPPY! JULIAN SMITH IS AWESOME!!!!!!!

24. Skyler May 2, 2013 at 3:14 pm ·

Julian hasn’t made a new video forever!!!!!

25. Tweety May 5, 2013 at 1:54 pm ·

Hey,yall! To take our minds off this, we should make
    a discussion about how
    Julian looks like a skinny version of … What’s his name?

26. Garron May 30, 2013 at 9:31 am ·

what the f***

27. Garron May 30, 2013 at 9:32 am ·

btw i’m your biggest fan i’m 11

28. J June 14, 2013 at 9:47 am ·

the person above me is a loser(;

29. Hatchet5637 June 17, 2013 at 4:17 pm ·

The person above the person above me is a loser. What kind of 11 year old would say that. I’m 10 and I think he’s childish. Lol XD

30. tweety June 30, 2013 at 12:18 pm ·

i no julian has a life, but i need an explanation why it is taking so long for us to hear from him

31. Hipster August 2, 2013 at 1:10 am ·

YOU TUBE. He came out with a new vid. on You Tube… People who subscribe should know. CHECK OUT HIS NEW VID ON YOU TUBE… Actually he came out with it a few days ago…

32. THE OFFICAL 42F August 2, 2013 at 11:40 pm ·

Hey guys!
    Red here, just to let you know that julian has a life, and is married so he doesn’t have all the time in the world for videos, but yes, he should post more.
    He does have a few new videos, on YouTube or download the juliansmith app and you can find them!
    Just to let you know!
    Sincerely,
    Red

33. nik hetchler August 3, 2013 at 6:38 am ·

I need help how do i get rid of my sister christie ?

34. :(:) March 27, 2014 at 12:20 pm ·

This video has given me Santaphobia.

35. Angie April 13, 2014 at 2:50 pm ·

I wish i had that big santa doll so i have some one to talk to.